Costa Rica Aquiares - Rainforest Alliance Certified
Black Flamingo Coffee Company

Costa Rica Aquiares - Rainforest Alliance Certified

Regular price $13.00 $0.00 Unit price per

Grown high on the slopes of the Turrialba Valcano. Aquiares is the largest Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee farm in Costa Rica. Devoting 80% of their land to high quality coffee and the remaining 20% to conservation. 

Varietal - Sarchimor x Ethiopian Rume Sudan
Altitude - 3,900 to 4,590 Feet Above Sea Level
Process - Fully Washed
Cupping Notes - Apple, Lemon & Cherry